Forum Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Update

Hi guys .. Ive updated the forum to the latest version. Theres a minor issue still needs sorting so if you see anything funny over the next wee while dont be alarmed, just refresh your browsers. hopefully you wont see any disruption at all
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Big thanks to Tim at http://www.nimbushosting.co.uk/ for clearing this one up whilst we remained open for business, and no disruption was encountered
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Good to see Plant and construction keeping up with the times as always ..Thanks Muz .

Comment

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well fek me .. its a fine place to air your views ... if I say so myself

Comment

Working...
          X