Harvesting Bulbs .. very impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvesting Bulbs .. very impressive

Was quite intrigued with this process .. I didnt know it was done on a mass farmed basis .. take a while to study the process fellas .. and the gear .. such a simple job .. but the kit is high technology

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Wow incredible Muz, and I just planted a whole bunch of tulip bulbs in my front gardens before the temperature dropped. If my grandfather was still and alive and in good health he would of been very impressed by that operation as he probably did it by hand when he still lived in Holland I'll have to post that on Facebook for my mum to see she's an avid gardener.

Comment

I guess Tulips are big business in Holland ,Sirprised at the size and presumably weight of the equipment .

Comment

Holland is actually very known for all their tulips, it's big business over there. Not just Gouda cheese and weed you can buy in the Netherlands

But the clip is fairly impressive, I've lived in the Netherlands for a couple years and was always pretty interested in how the hell they did all that.

Comment

Working...
        X