Home Firefighting system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Firefighting system

I was talking to Ian on skype the other night and found this video on youtube of a guy that built his own home firefighting system I don't encourage anybody to fight a fire on their own but it would be a handy system to have for watering the yard when you have a big property to look after like I do. And with the amount of brush and grass fires we had in 2012 we had a few close calls when somebody had decided to burn garbage or grass on their property and it got away from them something like this would certainly buy some time till the Fire Department shows up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yEkT-WVtTU

I'm glad that I'm Finally, ****** I found something worthy of attention. I must show it to my husband quickly. Maybe there is a rescue for him yet. Keep your finger crossed :D

Comment

Please be very careful tamara .. posting off site links with your first post whilst hiding the destination will get you banned very quickly around here
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X