Excavator exhaust fume control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excavator exhaust fume control

I have a client wanting to use a digger inside a fairly clean factory (not food) and exhaust emissions will be a problem. A venting system is not entirely suitable so I was looking at this company http://www.rentavent.co.uk/contact but the numbers are dead ? .. anyone have any ideas for such a system ? or has anyone come across this company ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

When I was in the firebrigade we used to do tactical ventilation! We would put a large fan outside at a doorway and then fire in fresh air but you need an exit 2/3s the size of the entrance iirc so it has a good flow. Maybe that's something to try? When seething the outside fan up you make sue it's covering the whole door way making a good feed in! You don't have to use one fan you can do 2 side by side or even inline to give a big force!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
      When I was in the firebrigade we used to do tactical ventilation! We would put a large fan outside at a doorway and then fire in fresh air but you need an exit 2/3s the size of the entrance iirc so it has a good flow. Maybe that's something to try? When seething the outside fan up you make sue it's covering the whole door way making a good feed in! You don't have to use one fan you can do 2 side by side or even inline to give a big force!
      Its too big a facility for that Jim .. (Rolls Royce Plant) but a good tip As luck would have it .. there was a fault with the phone number and the guys have responded to me with an email
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X