Bought me a grader!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought me a grader!!

Bought this today!! A real bargain at £80!! It's clearly been home made but that don't bother me!! Bruce (my best mate) recons it needs a a depth wheel so that's something we will look into!

What about a pic Jim?

Comment

Here's Jims grader

jims grader.jpg
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Little bit different to the last one you were looking at Jim .

Comment

Fairly similar to my father in law's old one he doesn't have a depth wheel but his 3 point hitch doesn't put much down pressure on it he actually put weights on his.

Comment

Don't you be breaking it now Jim ,the Johnny will snap it like a twig if your not careful ...

Comment

Looks like a bargain Jim, I don't know anything about graders, but could it be a bit wider? Or am I missing something?

Comment

I know nothing about them either but it's wider on the right side so it pulls the stuff in and throws it to the right but it looks like it throws it actually wide enough for a road by the look of it. I need to get somewhere to get it tried out properly. I shall post some pics etc when I get a chance.

bottom line I paid £80 and recon it's worth £140 in scrap. Also there is a 6.5 for long 10 inch deep hardened steel plate on it that should be worth a pretty penny!

Comment

Working...
                X