No announcement yet.

VAT rise to 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cann we have a tax funny room please aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh
    Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Well State governments here decided that trucks ,the life blood of this nation need to pay for the damage they cause the road network . Our trucks are at the lowest rate . If you want to pull a trailer with the truck , the registration doubles . A tandem drive prime mover is over $5000 a year with trailers being about $1200. Things then get real scary jor truckies . B Double .if you have not seen one , on the front trailer there is a turntable on the back of the trailer , and a second trailer is pulled . An extra 20 ton gross weight is allowed .

But at a cost of 15000 for registration ,plus the lead trailer is more expensive to register . Then we move on to the realy scarey place road trains , basicly ,you don't want to know what those poor buggers are expected to pay .

Comment

So to the poms has the vat increase effected work?
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          So to the poms has the vat increase effected work?
          Its hard to know .. becuase its that depressed anyway ?
          Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Originally posted by FnDaily View Post
            Its hard to know .. becuase its that depressed anyway ?
            I agree .. I never noticed any change when they briefly dropped it to 15% either .. its just impossible to know where anything is atm ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well Ours is 10% ,Been at that since they introduced it in 2000 .

Comment

Working...
              X