Things you hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you hate

arrgghhh ...... apart from magazines that are full of fliers when you turn them up side down ... whats really getting my dander up , (as we say in Scotland ) is fekin web sites that hit you with pop ups and questionairs when you try and just and watch a news clip or something .. then the news clip is preceeded by a 20 second advert ....noooooooooooooooooo
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Good thing we got a forum that does not Piss uss off ,hey Muz .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Good thing we got a forum that does not Piss us off ,hey Muz .
      Innit ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Web sites or browsers that use drop down and 'along' menus ... but when you move your mouse down and along .. the whole menu dissapears as you fail to hold the mouse on the live part ............

Comment

Working...
        X