Large Model Aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Model Aircraft

Check these out ... look out for the Vulcan Bomber at 9mins and the two red arrows complete with smoke trails ... best Ive seen

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Great Video Muz,Looks to be an expensive addiction .

Comment

Yeah .. I found another of a B52 which crashed .. apparently it was £20 to £40K's worth

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Holy Cow Muz that Vulcan was really something damn shame about the B-52 looked like they could of used a Canadair CL-215 water bomber to put out the fire after. lol I'll stick with model trains myself I don't have to worry about them falling out of the sky but those were incredible planes I really liked the jet fighters.

Comment

Guess they don't have crash tenders at Model aircraft events .Sad to see that pall of smoke .

Comment

Working...
          X