Hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

Hi All ,Name is Ian and i live on the central Queensland coast . Run an earthmoving business with my son . We have lots of machines ,but just the two of us with bums in seats .Looking forward to talking with you guys ,And if you don't run me out of town ,i will try and get some forum friends to join up . Ian .

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum

Comment

I know you you half drowned rat,how the hell are ya? Now what langer won't let me post me own thread.....I want to be the first to abuse myself here.................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        I know you you half drowned rat,how the hell are ya? Now what langer won't let me post me own thread.....I want to be the first to abuse myself here.................

Hi Stock & welcome .. you are now clear for self abuse

Comment

And Hello Ian .. welcome along fella

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
            Hi Stock & welcome .. you are now clear for self abuse
            See That stock Clear for take off ,Bugger i just remembered i already welcomed you on your thread . . Thanks for the welcome Dan And Gary. So any one into old bull dozers . Ian .

Comment

Hi Ian welcome .. your well travelled aint ya ?
              I Pull for a living

Comment

Hi Mike , No I am not , Hardly get out of my little bit of paradise . But with a computer , the world is a little place that fits on a monitor screen . Ian .

Comment

Hi Ian welcome to night time .. erm daylight which ever one it is
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Ian

Comment

ola ..........way toooo hot for me in Oz! I'll stick to the chiller cabinet that is Scotland ! .... now where is my fan heater ?

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome from your cool climes . Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                          Thanks for the warm welcome from your cool climes . Ian .

A while back one may have said Wetter climes but after your Irish summer maybe not................

overheard a man arguing with a priest ..............he made out that the bible was a bedtime story.......the priest vehemently opposed this view and asked the man to explain....................."well he says look at Noah and the flood " .... what about it says the priest .................well says the man ..............................."forty days rain is an Irish summer"............
                          Last edited by Stock; 14-02-2011, 06:40 PM.
                          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well ,we have had our fair share of the liquid sunshine recently .and no no hurry to see any more , but the forecasts keep showing clouds.Ian.

Comment

Is it getting more extreme do you think ? .. I mean if its not raging fires, its floods. Although I suppose both have always happenend, but here in Scotland .. our winters are much colder lately and weve been getting snow much later on .. heavy falls too, well into March
                              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                              X