Thieving scum!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving scum!!

Some thieving scum broke into my workshop last night and stole some tools. They stole a couple chainsaws, my laser level and some hand tools!! Bloody scum bags!!

B*stards ... didnt think you'd be too bothered with that up your way jim ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Didn't used to be bothered with that kinda thing but seems to be creeping out this way!!!

Comment

Makes my blood boil, hope you find out who it was!!!!!!

Comment

My mate had in his stuff stolen out of his jeep yesterday at his yard. They smashed the window and stole about £4/5000 of tools through the day! Too much of that going on round here these days! Police say invoice security by putting up cameras but there is no power at his quarry so they said just lock things up and hope for the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
            My mate had in his stuff stolen out of his jeep yesterday at his yard. They smashed the window and stole about £4/5000 of tools through the day! Too much of that going on round here these days! Police say invoice security by putting up cameras but there is no power at his quarry so they said just lock things up and hope for the best!!
            Sorry to hear that Jim ..
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X