Who left this Irish Git in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who left this Irish Git in?

Well I got here at last, those of you who frequent other forums with similar content as this will have seen me around.I promise to piss take when ever I can and will contribute constructively when ever possible. If Ian wants he can back me up,as I have yet to check up on who else I may know here.....................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Yes , i can confirm , Stock is of fine character . 200 years earlier and he would have been taking a nice cruise to Botany Bay .

No actually he is one of my best friends that i have never meet . Ian .

PS stock Welcome to the forum .

Comment

Hi stock Welcome

Which part of the emerald Isle be ye from .. Ill guess Limerick area ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garry View Post
        Hi stock Welcome

Which part of the emerald Isle be ye from .. Ill guess Limerick area ?
        How wounded I feel ........................me from stab city...................

THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CORK...
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ahh Tis True , He is very partial to cork , Mostly Wine Corks. Ian . Ps its Midnight Her:sleep:e , So i will leave you to it Stock ,mate .

Comment

Hi Stock .. welcome along mate
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Ahhhhhh .. dont mind a bit of corkage myself .. welcome stock !
              I Pull for a living

Comment

Hiya mate .. whats your trade ?

BTW last time I was in Ireland was Dublin .. feck me dat were expensive sor

Comment

Welcome
                  Practically perfect in every way

Comment

Originally posted by HazChem View Post
                    BTW last time I was in Ireland was Dublin .. feck me dat were expensive sor
                    me too .. me and the lady went for lunch at the LObster Pot
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

ello ello

Comment

Oh God, I Thought I'd got away from the looneybin, Obviously I tunneled through a partition wall.
                        http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                          Oh God, I Thought I'd got away from the looneybin, Obviously I tunneled through a partition wall.
                          hehe ..it must be the diesel fumes .. muhaha .. eheheheh

Comment

Or too many hours becoming a shaken martini in a JCB telehandler. Worst of it is that it's a flat concrete floor :P
                            http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                              Or too many hours becoming a shaken martini in a JCB telehandler. Worst of it is that it's a flat concrete floor :P
                              Probably just a shuttle box for ye

Comment

Working...
                              X