Got me a 3cx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a 3cx

Hired in a JCB 3CX but thought I was getting servos but it's the bloody diagonals and I just can't get my head around them!!! Any tips??? Got it for 2 days on hill roads!

Don't know about the new ones Jim , But the older ones ,lift the rubber covers up over the sticks .There is a bolt ,loosen it and move the stick around to straight ,tighten it up and you should be good to go .

Comment

I shall have a look at that in the morning!!

Comment

funny how hard wired the brain gets .....
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          funny how hard wired the brain gets .....
          Yup!! I just can't get my head round then at all!!

Comment

How did you go Jim , get it sorted ?

Comment

I got the hang of it in hushed end but could of done with more time in the back actor to get the proper hang of it! Good machine like. I could do a lot if I had one of my own! But I think I would get a 4cx with servos.

Comment

I personally like the Case machines, but I do like how they almost all have joysticks now no more fighting or arguing over patterns any more. Keeping busy Jim?

Comment

Working...
                X