How's things going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's things going?

How's things going with everyone? Work busy?

works seems steady for me the now but not big jobs. But works work!

phones are ringing for me Jim ... but just come back from 2 weeks up west soo .. might take a while to build back up again
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Spent the last two weeks on highway renewal job and have some trenching to do on Wednesday. It's nice to be back at it again.

Comment

Good to hear things have picked up for you Guys .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          Good to hear things have picked up for you Guys .
          Today was strange! Phone rang all day and now have work well into September!!!

Comment

Better share the Secret Jim , gets to the stage here i use the house phone to ring the Mobile to see if it is still working .

Comment

Well my contract has just been extended for another month, so has the gag............sorry
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

gone a bit quiet now ,, the hire game is like that .. but usually September is the second rush of the year .. we'll see .. last year died a death at October .. so we'll just have to wait and see
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                X