Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi, I'm Tom and just recently joined Dennis Barnfield Ltd who are a plant machinery supplier based in Lancashire.

My knowledge base in this industry is fairly limited and so I've joined up on here to gain some valuable knowledge and maybe even impact some of my own!

Anyway I'll have a look round and I'm sure I'll be posting some questions in the not too distant future.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom, welcome
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Tom

Originally posted by Tom@DBarnfield View Post
      Hi, I'm Tom and just recently joined Dennis Barnfield Ltd who are a plant machinery supplier based in Lancashire.

My knowledge base in this industry is fairly limited and so I've joined up on here to gain some valuable knowledge and maybe even impact some of my own!

Anyway I'll have a look round and I'm sure I'll be posting some questions in the not too distant future.

Thanks,

Tom
      Dennis Barnfield (as in Case dealer) We currently run CX130 and CX210 could be useful!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
        Dennis Barnfield (as in Case dealer) We currently run CX130 and CX210 could be useful!
        That's the one Mick. You're in luck as we are currently offering 20% off Case parts.

Luckily we have some very knowledgeable staff and they're starting to rub off on me, so getting my head around all the models!

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X