• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    This though is classic -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsYrhNMZa6U
    (dunno how to put links to music files u
    I have a couple of albums from them ... some great tracks

If you want to put up a youtube vid just copy and past the whole URL into the wee film strip next to the picture attachment icon above ^^
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
      I have a couple of albums from them ... some great tracks

If you want to put up a youtube vid just copy and past the whole URL into the wee film strip next to the picture attachment icon above ^^
      Cheers Muz, thanks for the tip - I'll give it a try next time around.
      Did you like the vid for the first Guru Josh link? ......... Nice eh? there is something about that girl
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Aye very good Ian .. its no wonder he has only a small amount of hair left
        Blow back!!!!!!
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• Here ya go Grahame . the Two Cellos

Comment

• Right into my chill out these days

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• https://youtu.be/fALdOkf_eCM
              Dial before you dig

Comment

• For all you accustic guitar players

https://youtu.be/m5D07bmyqr8
                Dial before you dig

Comment

• this guy has some real 'feet tapping' stuff ........
                  Ok I know I'm damned near 60 but I like all sorts

the video for this is also easy on the eye

Comment

• currently doing fusion .. jazz .. funk to this .. and pumped up ... yeah .. if none of yo cats diggin this .. be square man

Comment

• nah ...... sorry Muz ..... thought I'd wandered into a lift there ...... not my sort of thing at all.

Have a large earful of these guys ....... 'kin awesome ...... starts a little slowly, but get to about 10.30 and Wow !! what talented fellas

Google Pula .... that amphitheatre is bloody impressive ...... the finest example .....in the world !! WOW !!

Comment

• Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                        nah ...... sorry Muz ..... thought I'd wandered into a lift there ...... not my sort of thing at all.
                        Thats fine ... freedom of expression dude .. I wasn't impressed by your AC/DC amphitheatre mob either like wtf ... If there isnt a couple of Marshall stacks in front of the band it aint Rock

Comment

... If there isnt a couple of Marshall stacks in front of the band it aint Rock
                          Ain't that the truth............
                          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Thats fine ... freedom of expression dude .. I wasn't impressed by your AC/DC amphitheatre mob either like wtf ... If there isnt a couple of Marshall stacks in front of the band it aint Rock
                            LOL you guys ..... but know what you're saying

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X