X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
      "Crossing the line" by Stomu Yamashta's GO -Live in Paris. Anyone else ever heard of him/it?

Stevie Winwood on vocals and piano.......

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

• Ah, thanks for posting that Stock...didn't know it was on the Intraweb...

Comment

• A bit of Aussie stuff ,from the 70s
          Railroan Gin . Matter of time .
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-KCzJ2ZTro

Comment

• 70s Aussie Blues .'
            Chain Black and blue .
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBqtPZWLPPA

Comment

Comment

• I have very simple tastes.I`m listening to radio Gold.Hit`s of the sixties all night most nights.Sometimes seventies occassionally fifties.
                I was a teenager in most of the sixties and sit here and wonder where the last forty odd years have gone.
                Radio Gold is London based and does not have national coverage so you might get it you might not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gridley View Post
                  I have very simple tastes.I`m listening to radio Gold.Hit`s of the sixties all night most nights.Sometimes seventies occassionally fifties.
                  I was a teenager in most of the sixties and sit here and wonder where the last forty odd years have gone.
                  Radio Gold is London based and does not have national coverage so you might get it you might not.

This won't do Gridley ...................post the vid or a link to...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Gridley View Post
                    sit here and wonder where the last forty odd years have gone.
                    Aye me too fella .. I'm on 30 to your 40 , but time done pass quick just when ya find out all the important stuff .. init ? .. still cup half full an all that see what we 'gained'... too and reflect on that

and listening to this when posting

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• Now see what you done Gridley .....everyone is yakking here now...................

Comment

• Originally posted by Stock View Post
                        Now see what you done Gridley .....everyone is yakking here now...................

What a great song..............although originally it was for a folk duo a la Simon&Garfunkel who recorded a terribly twee version......
                        yak yak yak, lah, blah,blah...

Comment

Now that got my toes a tappin
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

This won't do Gridley ...................post the vid or a link to...............
                            I`ve got this thing called google.

I usually listen to Dean Martin or tony Dibben.Did I mention it`s digital?

http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/sectional.asp?id=18956

Comment

• Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
                              What a great song..............although originally it was for a folk duo a la Simon&Garfunkel who recorded a terribly twee version......
                              yak yak yak, lah, blah,blah...

Here ya go Jack................no S&G..................

"Forever Autumn" is a song by Jeff Wayne, Gary Osborne and Paul Vigrass. The original melody was written by Wayne in 1969 as a jingle for a Lego commercial.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X