Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help choose the right machine

Hi Guys

I'm new to all this so help me out when needed please.
    I have the choice of 2 diggers that are for sale locally here just now. They're relatively cheap and its not often opportunities like this come around here in the Islands.

I have to choose between a Kubota Kx61-3 or a New Holland e30sr.
    Out of the 2 machines, which one would most people go for and why please?
    I know the new Holland has the bigger arm and reach, but is it as comfortable and durable as the wee bomb proof Kubota? Is it worth it for that extra size and power of boom?

Hi & welcome .. it would be the 61 for me .. a bit prone to breaking bucket pins when they are older, but other than that ...

It will hold its value much better, and you should never need to throw a spanner at it. Its one of those machines that doesent thrash its self to bits, the some of all the parts 'work' in that package if you know what I mean. Dealer support is also very good.
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Hi & welcome .. it would be the 61 for me .. a bit prone to breaking bucket pins when they are older, but other than that ...

It will hold its value much better, and you should never need to throw a spanner at it. Its one of those machines that doesent thrash its self to bits, the some of all the parts 'work' in that package if you know what I mean. Dealer support is also very good.
      Great, thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
      X