West country bay checkin' in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Thats you sorted now B4D2USA ! Ive manually pushed you through .. 5 posts would have automatically done the same thing .. New users have slightly different privelidges, to cut down on spammers, but Ive changed them to allow most functions a while back, including starting threads ? what was it that you couldnt do ?

Hello & welcome to the gang anyway !!

Hello Muz, thanks for the push. The only thing I was unable to do was to start my own new thread (I was trying to introduce myself). Otherwise as I found out, I could post a reply. I completely understand the efforts to stop the spammers. It is as if they have nothing else to do. @ ACMOC, we are kicking them off a few every day, but resetting permissions seems to have helped.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
      Hello Muz, thanks for the push. The only thing I was unable to do was to start my own new thread (I was trying to introduce myself). Otherwise as I found out, I could post a reply. I completely understand the efforts to stop the spammers. It is as if they have nothing else to do. @ ACMOC, we are kicking them off a few every day, but resetting permissions seems to have helped.
      Ok well were not sure why that was, you should be able to start a thread, but not post pics initially ? ..., so were kinda stumped I'll have a look see

Comment

Working...
      X