No announcement yet.

New Holland E30, does she have stereo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Holland E30, does she have stereo?

Basically what it says in the title.

I've bought a New Holland E30 mini digger, 2008, and I'm pretty disappointed that it doesn't have a stereo..... Or at least I can't see one anyway!!... Do these machines have a stereo somewhere hidden due to the cab being so small or not!?
    I find it strange that it has an aerial on the outside of the cab, so something must be possible?

Any input will be much appreciated.

usually they have a wiring loom in place for speakers plus an antenna feed, is there any speaker blanking plates ? ...
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I ran a brand new 50 model a few years ago and it had the speakers but no stereo, not sure where it went in the cab but thought it pretty silly that it had speakers and no actual radio.

Comment

Any machine that wasnt an owner operator one getting put on a site here would just get the radio knicked
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No they won't come with a radio as standard. We manufacture a metal housing bracket which fits in the headlining, leaving enough room for the front window to fully open, then 2 Speakers either side in the back and you're good to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom@DBarnfield View Post
            No they won't come with a radio as standard. We manufacture a metal housing bracket which fits in the headlining, leaving enough room for the front window to fully open, then 2 Speakers either side in the back and you're good to go!
            Cool, sounds good. Have you got a website?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              usually they have a wiring loom in place for speakers plus an antenna feed, is there any speaker blanking plates ? ...
              No, no speakers or any sign of a place to put them or wire them?

Comment

Working...
              X