me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me

hello all.im nick,ownwer operator from norfolk.will be familiar to boys on other forums.run a volvo mini and trying to get a 180 to replace my faulty cat 432e.also got a couple of thwaites dumpers,2 kubotas and a john deere 6620,nc muck trailer and a wacker
    nick........

Hi Nick , welcome mate ... you mean there are OTHER forums .....
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Helloooo Nick .. a man with Kubotas has seen the light .. whats yer Volvo ?

Comment

the volvo is a ec 15b xtv.the kubotas area 2 wheel drive 2201 and a 2210 4 wheel drive tractors.i just like me tractors.got a super dexta in concours condition and a muir hill 121 s3
        nick...........
        by the way how do i put a picture for my avatar on here

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
          the volvo is a ec 15b xtv.the kubotas area 2 wheel drive 2201 and a 2210 4 wheel drive tractors.i just like me tractors.got a super dexta in concours condition and a muir hill 121 s3
          nick...........
          by the way how do i put a picture for my avatar on here
          Forum Action >General settings>Edit avatar> select use custom, and upload one of your choice
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

the volvo is a ec 15b xtv.
            Decent machine I rate them well

Comment

Hi Nick , Good to see you here . . Avatar can't be Tooo hard , i managed to do it all by myself. I think it is in your profile section . Ian .

Comment

Welcome guy .. good to see the operators contingent is holding up !
                I Pull for a living

Comment

huh you here to nick......
                  A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                    huh you here to nick......
                    im not defecting,dont think ian is either.dont worry
                    nick........

Comment

im not defecting,dont think ian is either.dont worry
                      nick........
                      Well i enjoyed watching Bcef grow from a hand full of guys to 700 members in a little over a year . And i would like to be a part of the growth of this forum .Muz and the crew have got a great setup here ,it just needs more fingers to the keyboards and get noticed out there in cyber space .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                        Muz and the crew have got a great setup here ,it just needs more fingers to the keyboards and get noticed out there in cyber space .
                        Thank you kindly Sir .. well we aint here to break any records, or make a commercial gain of any kind .. I've been in this industry for long enough to know things like how a part sold to some one gets sold for £250 at source but by the time the main dealer sells it,.. its £1200 .. and I want this forum, amongst many other things to be a resource to help people not get ripped off and have a bit of fun in the process.

The part in question was a main Idler for a Pel Job EB506 which is actually made by Berco, and the figures are real !!

Comment

Howdy Nick
                          Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                            The part in question was a main Idler for a Pel Job EB506 which is actually made by Berco, and the figures are real !!
                            Yikes

Howdy Nick .. think I seen ya avatar lurking elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                            X