Wee Jims got wood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wee Jims got wood!

Wee Jims got wood! Made myself a wee video for an advert what you think? http://youtu.be/x5bMrt-np7w

LOL well done fella ... you made it lets hope you can keep the 'wood' up for a good few more years
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

So far I have shifted over 5 artic lorry loads of logs since November! Chopping my way through load 6 and away to order load 7!

Comment

My honest opinion Jim . The bouncy Photos were a bit annoying .
        And by putting in the logging machinery photos gives the impression of a large operation, with big overheads ,meaning a bigger price .
        With the you and Rosie angle , gives a personal service look .Adding the sawmill and machinery sort of shoots that down .
        As i said , my opinion , see what others think .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          My honest opinion Jim . The bouncy Photos were a bit annoying .
          And by putting in the logging machinery photos gives the impression of a large operation, with big overheads ,meaning a bigger price .
          With the you and Rosie angle , gives a personal service look .Adding the sawmill and machinery sort of shoots that down .
          As i said , my opinion , see what others think .
          You been on the downers lately fella ? .. I thought it was great wee vid
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Just think the little guy giving friendy personal service , gets shot down showing big expensive logging operation .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Just think the little guy giving friendy personal service , gets shot down showing big expensive logging operation .
              Great vid apart from what Iain said about the shaky camera. Here Jim the season is near an end and this weekend they are forecasting temp of 12 to 15.Was looking at my own pile and have enough for another month or so before we start splitting and stacking again.
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Video is proving popular elsewhere just not on here it was made using the iMovie app on my iphone so cost nothing and if it gets 1 person ordering a load of wood then it's worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                  Video is proving popular elsewhere just not on here it was made using the iMovie app on my iphone so cost nothing and if it gets 1 person ordering a load of wood then it's worth it!
                  Great stuff Jim and if it works then I'm wrong and that wouldn't be a first..............
                  A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                  X