Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,223 of 1223

Thread: Druidic exploits of a various nature!!

Otherwise known as a Bomag key common as muck, small Volvo as well

edit .. yes I see that in the link now also JCB ? ..... what doesn't it fit ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Otherwise known as a Bomag key common as muck, small Volvo as well

edit .. yes I see that in the link now also JCB ? ..... what doesn't it fit ?
    aye for sure Muz .... might consider a new ignition lock for the old girl ..... a non plant related item .... will have a look-see what's on the back end of it
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    well Squeak gave the finished article his seal of approval ......

Boss happy to have 'em all stuck in place .... talking about a few more for the top right corner now !!!!!!!

Kids up from Plymouth for the weekend ... missed the road disruptions such as they were and they'd all gone out for the day
    so time to drag the mowers out for a good clean off and service .... been dry and mild-ish for days and forecast to last another 10-ish days ATM

Countax deck off first ... in it's usual state ... gets done two or three times a season as it builds up rapidly and then doesn't cut properly, no matter how much I clear out after each cut .... it still accumulates

spotless going back on and well oiled ... try and stop it sticking ... never works though ...... damned sight lighter coming back off the bench
    oil sorted .. and the few nipples on it filled ....

a good blast off with the air line and ready to rock ......

first cut sorted ..... not a lot off it ..... courtesy of the marauding sheep

on to the next one .....

can't stop the bloody grass getting into the belt guard under this lil' sod .... good scrape off, blast out, touch up the blade with the grinder and a coat of oil under the deck ..... oil change and back in the shed

refit the battery on the Dane .... have had 'em all off, all winter on trickle charger/conditioner regularly ..... paid dividends .... The Dane can be a bitch to start, but went off pretty well for a change .... another good blast off with the air, a scrape as necessary, where I could get at it, greased and oils done .... she's ready for action ........

...... soon as the ground gets a bit harder, beside the drive ...... if I can drive my heel into it, the herring bone treads'll rip it up, so I'll give it a few more days yet
    Not looking too bad ..... again, courtesy of said sheep
    She could do with a wash off, but I'll leave that 'til it's a bit warmer .... and sunnier, so's it'll dry off a bit quicker than it would ATM ..... it may be dry, but warm it ain't and been overcast all day ...... 'sposed to be wall to wall blue sky tomorrow and a fair bit of the coming week too
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123