No announcement yet.

Druidic exploits of a various nature!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them sheep prove that far away fields taste better................................... time for some Rosemary and garlic roast lamb..................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

• two of 'em back again this morning ..... pissing down ATM so they've been having a good feed ... can not be arsed to move 'em ..... and hopefully it's winding the **** into Mrs Weird
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• OK so it alright for them to p*** you off but you are afraid to upset them, don't know Mr D they seem to be using you as a door mat..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Stock View Post
          OK so it alright for them to p*** you off but you are afraid to upset them, don't know Mr D they seem to be using you as a door mat..............
          Nah .... no doormat Stock ..... just biding my time ... I need to put a shed up shortly, hopefully and need as little as poss. in the way of aggro. from anyone, with the pricks in the planning dept. ... they had enough of me with my workshop site
          I'm hoping they'll have forgotten my name by the time I have to deal with them again

THEN look out, those that piss me off ..... I know how to play the long game
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• calm before the storm here yesterday ....was beautiful, but cold ....
            ..... forecast for today is not looking good on the white shite front
            ran the 'Drema up for the first time in maybe a month .... first flick ... wanted to get them two big lumps of rock out o' my way and been meaning to do it for a while ... sun was out so ....

up they went ....

had her on her toes ... and some ... didn't wanna use the jacks, for fear of squashing the land drain pipe and needed to be as close as poss.
            looks a lot tidier and clearer for swinging a trailer around now

they were a PITA where they were
            ground was pretty soft/spongy from the recent rain, so gave it an hour with the roller, especially where yon rocks had been sat .... looking alright

next thing I would dearly like to lose is those pallets of rocks ..... sick of looking at 'em !!

-5C here last night and it's well white ... and hasn't moved all day .. snow forecast for this afternoon, right through 'til tomorrow morning ... just waiting on 'the kick off' .... too bloody cold to be doin' a lot outside !!

Comment

• Originally posted by v8druid View Post

Hey Stock ... just look at dem beuties sor ? .... who needs te dumper when ye can use pedal power
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Hey Stock ... just look at dem beuties sor ? .... who needs te dumper when ye can use pedal power
                not with a bulging disc I don't..............................

Comment

• trouble with them is guys ..... Pam can fill them with garden rubbish quicker than I can burn it

Comment

• Well the threatened snow eventually got under way ..... Kicked off about 6.30 here and had 20mm on me table top by 7.00 ...

was up to a good 50mm by Midnight .....

cats unimpressed .....

still coming down at a rate of knots

will be pretty in the morning !!

Comment

not with a bulging disc I don't..............................
                      Ahh sure ... Ive not the right qualifications to drive one meself ...let my ticket lapse years ago ..health and safetey would chase me off the site ... no paperwork .. no job
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                        Ahh sure ... Ive not the right qualifications to drive one meself ...let my ticket lapse years ago ..health and safetey would chase me off the site ... no paperwork .. no job
                        LOL .... was kin white this morning

and 'they' were back ...... again

been thawing all day though ... 'til the light went ... -4C out there tonight ... gonna be a bit crunchy in the morning ... good job I cleared off a turning area this afters these placcy snow shovels are brilliant at shifting it PDQ

Comment

• ...... anticipating having to go get Clara for a few hours today, so made sure all the 'nasty' bits - read 'icy as **** bits ' were cleared yesterday morning and the downhill run into the house, which has a bit of a camber .... in the wrong direction

still 3" sat on the drive .... and can stay there 'til it rains this evening - I hope, if they're right ... pushed enough white shite about for now.
                          was, very pretty .... from the warmth of the house!!

let's hope that's the lot for now ...... thank God we ain't had what the yanks have had, or the snow shovel'd have given way to me 7ft bucket and blade
                          still pretty bloody cold out there ... -5C again last night ..... but the sun's out again this morning so'll hopefully burn off some more ice off the drive ........ currently looks like the Cresta Run !!!!

Comment

• all gone here this morning - no surprise as it was +5C overnight and lashing down
                            .... but not before i'd cleared a black ribbon, down one side of the drive, for a set of wheels, for Pam's return yesterday evening.
                            Been in Plymouth, most the week, child minding, after Josh's child minder let 'em down, so missed all the white shite action.... except for a run down the Cresta last night

been some bit cold here over the weekend, for sure .

and that's after a day thawing enough to separate itself from the bowl
                            Been glorious here today though, after the rain stopped, the fog cleared and the clouds buggered off ....

Comment

• 10 deg and cloudless sky here to day Druid.........................

Comment

10 deg and cloudless sky here to day Druid.........................
                                you on nights or can't sleep ... I thought I was a late night-er
                                was a lovely day here but cold night with a heavy frost.
                                gone this morning though
                                grey, foggy and chillier than forecast ... surrounded by black and green though

Comment

Working...
                                X