hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

been a member on here for a while but "forgot" about it I work with a glasgow based civil engineering firm mostly on wind farms or at the moment a largish hydro scheme also live and work on an estate at weekends, have my own 803 jcb which i hire to the estate and have a thumb on it used mainly for firewood

Welcome back sandy! Fellow firewood lad!!!

Comment

Welcome back dude
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome there Sandy from another digger / firewood nut...............
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

new steed

a few pics of my new one only prob is the service indicator keeps coming on when you start flicking the ignition 10 times as it says in the manual not clearing it is there somthing else I should be doing
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice .. Whats the procedure ? holding the button for work lamps when starting ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

manual i found online just says flick ignition switch from stop to run 10 times or do you know what should be done thanks
              Last edited by sandy2210; 26-01-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

I had the same problem a few months ago and got the below suggestions.

Turn it off and wait for a few seconds .. press either the dash 'pages' button or the work lamps one,(cant remember) and whilst holding it turn on the ignition wait for a couple of beeps and that will clear it

Or

I I think if I can remember, it's a combination of the two buttons on the dash panel and the work light button and a series of bleeps,

The work light needs to be on, a "c" needs to be in the left hand side or the screen,
                the left hand button I think to start with, then the right hand button gives you a number (01-07) then hold right button again gives you a y or n, change to y with right button, ok with left, you will need to do this for each number that comes on the dash, and eventually you will get three long bleeps, your done, turn off the work light, turn off the ignition turn it back on.

Comment

thanks guys light switch held in and key turned did the trick

Comment

Originally posted by sandy2210 View Post
                    thanks guys light switch held in and key turned did the trick
                    Thought it was that ? .. had me guessing there ? ... never heard of the 'flicking' ignition on and off .. right come on fella .. get some work pictures posted up for the gang

Comment

I had the older version of that machine u 35 green one .. the one that cost £3000.00 for a door if you busted it .. had one that slipped side ways into a trench and wrecked the door ...

And then had one that busted its main return line to the Hyd tank .. and dumped the whole contents of the tank onto a road in 5 seconds ... cab off .. almost engine out job to fix

Comment

youve got your own thread now fella

Comment

Working...
                        X