what new digger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what new digger

Thinking about upgrading from my 14 year old jcb803 and was wondering what you guys thought would be the best 3 tonner to go for my own thoughts are kubota or volvo looking to spend about 10k plus whatever current wee digger is worth any help gratefully recived thanks

Kubota fanboi here
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

that was what i was thinking its just finding one

Comment

Originally posted by sandy2210 View Post
        that was what i was thinking its just finding one
        Yeah .. you are on a tricky price bracket there .. its not quite at the 'fooked' and needing everything rebushed price, and too low for a real good 'un .. but I bet there's one somewhere .. have you tried Young plant ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Probably get a nice little Yanmar for that money...............
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I would go JCB but the boys on here won't I am pretty much alone with my love of JCB

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
              I would go JCB but the boys on here won't I am pretty much alone with my love of JCB

We give you time lad just give it time..................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                Originally posted by Stock View Post
                We give you time lad just give it time..................
                God love the boy One of these days he'll break out from his yellow underpants and buy something that isny yellow ..

Comment

been looking at this one any thoughts http://www.bobwild.co.uk/used-equipm...ta-kx71-3.html

Comment

That looks nice bit pricey though .. bout 2-3k over IMO ?

Comment

going to have a look anyway fact it was an owner operator was a big attraction

Comment

going to have a look anyway fact it was an owner operator was a big attraction
                        Definately Kubota in 1st place, Yanmar and Takeuchi next, Volvo, JCB later on! That's from a fitters point of view, not from an owner driver point of view.

Mick

Comment

ok so finally got me a nice kubota u35-3 low (more later when I get it home and some pics} noticed the hammer lines just have a blank plug in them anyone know what size/thread they will be the wee bit sticking out looked very fine thread compared with bsp but i could be wrong

Comment

ok so finally got me a nice kubota u35-3 low (more later when I get it home and some pics} noticed the hammer lines just have a blank plug in them anyone know what size/thread they will be the wee bit sticking out looked very fine thread compared with bsp but i could be wrong
                            I'd hazard a guess at 1.25mm pitch, metric perhaps, if it's fine, but really depends on the size, diameter-wise?

Might fancy a couple of these for it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-4-BSP-HY...item1a02f4e8b4 with a suitable adapter

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...5450#post15450
                            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

The U series still seem to be BSP usually 1/2" .. all the KX's are metrics now IIRC

Comment

Working...
                              X