Using the forum from a Smart phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the forum from a Smart phone

Google prefers a site to be optimised for the device on which it is being browsed, so I have enable the forums ability to look better for smart phones. It automagically detects the device browsing it, and displays a different content more suitable for the device that you are using. If you don't like that option, (unfortunately I have to have it, to maintain the site in Google's rankings ).. at the bottom of the mobile page is an option to display the 'full desktop' site if you prefer that .. and would probably be more useable for tablets
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

screen too small for the tired old eyes, might need to buy a tablet in the near future so might consider it then..........
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I use my iPhone 6 but I prefer the full view of the site

Comment

Dunno if your gettin'n what I mean dudes ? refresh your phones .. or blow out your browser history .. the sites come up in a new magic format for phones
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Dunno if your gettin'n what I mean dudes ? refresh your phones .. or blow out your browser history .. the sites come up in a new magic format for phones
          Shoot Muz don't get your knickers in a knot ..........I'll give it another go if I kannnna remember the password
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            Shoot Muz don't get your knickers in a knot
            Dude .. I'm chilled out if ya need any help or a new password to help you see it just shout

Comment

Jeez Muz ........ it's as much as I can do to make calls an' take pix with my Lumia - do not expect to see the Druid logged in on his smart phone any time soon!!
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
              X