Forum Side Blocks .. any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Side Blocks .. any good ?

Just a question for you peeps .. when you browse the forum ... do you remember where the last thread was that you posted (no bollix now ) or do you use the thread subscription tool, or do you start by referencing the side blocks ? .. gimme some feedback so I can keep the site as useable as possible ... thanx
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Side blocks at the moment as I no longer get emails.
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      Side blocks at the moment as I no longer get emails.
      And sooking about it

Comment

Side blocks everytime!

Comment

Also I think this forum is the best out there!

Comment

x2
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

WTF's a side block!????
              We are talking Luddite Druid here Muz
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                WTF's a side block!????
                We are talking Luddite Druid here Muz
                You can have a set of constantly updating blocks either side of your screen tell you all the latest mince that I'm posting ... Or any other of our esteemed members
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  You can have a set of constantly updating blocks either side of your screen tell you all the latest mince that I'm posting ... Or any other of our esteemed members
                  Can you be damned? And how would one go about setting them up then?????
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well I should say you only get them on the home page, but I can change the content and style a little .. its a faster way to keep you up to speed IMO ...if you click the little top right arrow it minimises them, or maximises them ... think I should post a thread on forum acronyms ?

IMO .. In My Opinion
                    IMVHO .. In My Very Humble Opinion
                    FWIW .. For What its Worth
                    AFAIK .. As Far As I KNow
                    IIRC .. If I Remember Correctly
                    OP .. Original Poster

blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      Well I should say you only get them on the home page, but I can change the content and style a little .. its a faster way to keep you up to speed IMO ...if you click the little top right arrow it minimises them, or maximises them ... think I should post a thread on forum acronyms ?

IMO .. In My Opinion
                      IMVHO .. In My Very Humble Opinion
                      FWIW .. For What its Worth
                      AFAIK .. As Far As I KNow
                      IIRC .. If I Remember Correctly
                      OP .. Original Poster

blah blah

Ok - got it now Muz Technology eh

Comment

Working...
                      X