Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found New picture editing feature

Just found this by complete accident ..
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Well it seems that if you upload a photo .. you can 'adjust' in your post before you actually make the post .. once you have uploaded it just double click on the photo and a box opens like this

editing.jpg

Gives you a few other options with the photo
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Well it seems that if you upload a photo .. you can 'adjust' in your post before you actually make the post .. once you have uploaded it just double click on the photo and a box opens like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2504[/ATTACH]

All I gotta do is remember it's there!! My memory's crap, in a legendary manner - getting old mate Looks good though
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2504[/ATTACH]

Don't we have enough issues without you muddying the water......................
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Don't we have enough issues without you muddying the water......................
          I be draggin' ye up that hill of technology whether ye like it or not ... uuurrrggghhh .. heave

Comment

I be draggin' ye up that hill of technology whether ye like it or not ... uuurrrggghhh .. heave
            used it this morning - very good too
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Aye that be testing ya .

Comment

Thanks for sharing this Muz - very useful tool for posting Druidpix from the PC - saves everyone having to click on 'em to bring 'em up from thumbnails

Comment

Hi when did you get the d10...........even that will struggle...........stock at work.jpg

Comment

Lol .. youve not got enough sun cream on fella

Comment

OMG!! - is there enough sun cream in the world

Comment

Gees Stock , Mate you have done well .Looks like you have lost weight since the last time i saw you .
                        What is your Secret ?

Comment

I think the most amazing new find on this thread is/was wazza

Comment

'tis Ireland you know.................

Comment

I think the most amazing new find on this thread is
                              Sorry to shock ya Muz ,I only recently got a half decent internet service back after roaming aimlessly in the digital wilderness for months

Comment

Working...
                              X