Forum offline a couple of times tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum offline a couple of times tonight

Sorry peeps , but I had to do some essentials .. so busy for the day job, I just had to close and go .. Job is done .. we are now VB latest forum Spec for VB4 which is what Ive run here for a while ..
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

V bulletin do offer a new product VB 5 .. do you think you guys could cope ?

Plant and Construction in the very latest forum software ? looks like this on their own forum

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Tonights upgrade was mostly security stuff to protect the forum from damage and malicious spammers , and generally to maintain the best experience for the forum users ..

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        V bulletin do offer a new product VB 5 .. do you think you guys could cope ?

Plant and Construction in the very latest forum software ? looks like this on their own forum

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

I get confused enough when all the icons/emoticons get swapped around Muz, so I have absolutely no ******** idea
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          I get confused enough when all the icons/emoticons get swapped around Muz, so I have absolutely no ******** idea
          Well it wouldnt bother me .. I like this version, 4.2 but VB5 offers a load of things that make forum use easier for users and admins ... mind you not many other plant forums are up to this version you are looking at yet .. I think BCEF is 3 point dot something .. basically 70's stuff with flares .. which is fine for those guys .. I mean I like fred dibna for a lot of things

Comment

No Muz it ain't fine , the natives are restless .Nothing has been updated since BCEF started in 2009. Most of the guys there would enjoy the way this forum works and is run .

Comment

Working...
            X