Thread: very interesting anti pollution retro fit device

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun

very interesting anti pollution retro fit device

If this is as good as it looks it could be a game changer - it's made it in California - toughest pollution requirements there are I think

One to watch

http://www.gizmag.com/a2n-pipe-emiss...0a2bb-90818657

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Well that would be a nice alternative if it works as well as they claim it does. Current emissions apparatus that have been coming out the last few years here are often dreaded here and in some cases removed or 'deleted' altogether like on most pickup trucks.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by 245dlc View Post
    Well that would be a nice alternative if it works as well as they claim it does. Current emissions apparatus that have been coming out the last few years here are often dreaded here and in some cases removed or 'deleted' altogether like on most pickup trucks.
    Well it must be doin' ok if the Californians like it - yer don't get much past them in the way of pollution

Even allowing for all the R&D that's gone into it, I'd say it's very overpriced for what is essentially an Ioniser, from the description, if it's relying on static electrical charge in it's venturi???

Will be an interesting one to watch though, as it could well be 'the miracle' ppl want for their pollution issues
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Dont know if you read any of the comments below the article but they were all of the 'yeah right ' persuation
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Dont know if you read any of the comments below the article but they were all of the 'yeah right ' persuation
    must admit to viewing it with scepticism myself initially Muz, but if it's passed the Californian's testing it must be doing something right

It'll either sink or swim, dependent on its performance

If it does indeed work it'll be a vast improvement on all the other emission gizmo's in use like the diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) system and diesel particulate filter systems with the exhaust gas recirculation, there has been a lot of trouble with these systems and our nasty winter climate doesn't seem to help either.

link ain't working........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    link ain't working........
    same problem Stock - try these ones

http://www.air2nitrous.com/

http://www.air2nitrous.com/L5.html
    Looks like Gizmag have pulled the article for some reason - can't even find it in their archive ????