Happy birthday to the Druid .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
    Yes we did and it's not to far from my wife's work and the daycare place for my daughter Rosie. It actually has more room than the current home we are in and a dry basement it's also in a nice area. We're going to start on the logistical effort of moving our belongings to this new home tomorrow (Monday). I'm likely going to rent a decent sized cube van and drive it across country myself towards the end of the month.
    Sounds like it's all going in the right direction then Bert. Land a plum job, in a nice seat and you'll be well set then
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Belated greetings to all, only spotted this today so Mr Druid and Mr Wee Jim happy annual commemorations............
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        Belated greetings to all, only spotted this today so Mr Druid and Mr Wee Jim happy annual commemorations............
        Thanks Boyo ....... better late than never, as they say
        I'll be 22 next year
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          Thanks Boyo ....... better late than never, as they say
          I'll be 22 next year
          That in Dog years LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            That in Dog years LOL
            "RRRRruff ruff - that's my other dog impression" (Oddball - Donald Sutherland in one of the best films ever made)

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              "RRRRruff ruff - that's my other dog impression" (Oddball - Donald Sutherland in one of the best films ever made)
              Loved that movie, funny thing is the American Army many years later I believe during Gulf War II experimented with playing loud heavy metal music with speakers mounted on Humvee's to disorient or scare away the enemy.....don't know if it worked though.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                Loved that movie, funny thing is the American Army many years later I believe during Gulf War II experimented with playing loud heavy metal music with speakers mounted on Humvee's to disorient or scare away the enemy.....don't know if it worked though.
                I recall reading that somewhere too Bert

And yeah it's a classic film eh! Could watch it now - must try an source a DVD of it

Comment

Working...
                X