Happy birthday to the Druid .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to the Druid .

A little birdy told me Graham got another year older today . So happy Birthday Mate .
    Trust the fire brigand was not to pissed about the false alarm with the intensity of the blazing candles on top of the cake

I don't remember the party invite

Happy birthday

Comment

Thanks Guys - just spotted this one - quiet, lazy day, for a change. Lunch out and not allowed to 'play' at the bench!
      Made up for that yesterday

Can't believe how quick the weeks/months go by these days - soon be the longest day and downhill again, with no really good weather to speak of as yet!!

40 years ago, I turned 18 and on the 5th June we had a referendum about the common market - my first vote.
      I only remember 'cos I found the voting card the other night, whilst sorting through a load of old paperwork, looking for info on my pension - there's a contrast eh?
      Last edited by v8druid; 07-06-2015, 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling AGAIN!
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
        soon be the longest day and downhill again, with no really good weather to speak of as yet!!
        Hope you had a good 'un fella .. was just saying what you quoted above , last night ... dunno how many times I've put me woolly bunnet away and dug it out a couple of days later !!
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Happy birthday for the other day!

anyways it's a new day and it's Happy birthday to me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
            Happy birthday for the other day!

anyways it's a new day and it's Happy birthday to me!!!!
            You an aw ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              You an aw ?
              yup 33 today!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                yup 33 today!
                Well have a wee dram ye auld cheuchter hope ye got spoilt ... no way ... not socks again ?

Comment

Happy Birthday Jim .

Comment

Thirty three!! I wish!! happy hatching day mate - keep yer shit together eh!!
                    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Happy belated Graeme and Happy Birthday Jim!

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                        Happy belated Graeme and Happy Birthday Jim!
                        Cheers Bert, You found somewhere to live yet ?

Comment

Yes we did and it's not to far from my wife's work and the daycare place for my daughter Rosie. It actually has more room than the current home we are in and a dry basement it's also in a nice area. We're going to start on the logistical effort of moving our belongings to this new home tomorrow (Monday). I'm likely going to rent a decent sized cube van and drive it across country myself towards the end of the month.

Comment

happy birthday all dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              happy birthday all dudes
                              cheers Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X