Hitachi EX15 blade not lowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitachi EX15 blade not lowering

All of a sudden my blade stopped going down, it will still go up. How do I fix that?

Does the lever have full travel in either direction ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Does the lever have full travel in either direction ?
      Cable broken! Pushing spool but not pulling it maybe

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
        Mick
        You know I was thinking Mick .. we get a lot of guys coming on posting questions and you dont hear from them again ? and you wonder why and whether you should bother ? .. well the above gent is from NZ .. so he probably waking up right now Because I'm an old fart .. I forget sometimes about the global reach of the internet

Welcome to the forum BTW hebman
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by hebman View Post
          All of a sudden my blade stopped going down, it will still go up. How do I fix that?
          Um - how do you know it'll still go up if you can't put it down??
          Welcome mate.

Sounds like a valve/linkage prob., as already said?
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            Um - how do you know it'll still go up if you can't put it down??
            Welcome mate.

Sounds like a valve/linkage prob., as already said?

worn valves/spools

Despite their excellent big kit .. they made some utter dogs for minis

Comment

Working...
            X