Hello from Aberdeenshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Aberdeenshire

Hi all, just introducing myself before bombarding your fine selves with questions about my recent purchase.

Best Regards,

Fairmer.

Howdo and welcome
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome Farmer .

Comment

Fit like en? Fellow Aberdeenshire dweller. Where about you based?

Comment

Nae bad min, Tillyfourie, 10 points if yi ken far at is!

Cheers,

Fairmer.

Comment

Originally posted by fairmer View Post
            Hi all, just introducing myself before bombarding your fine selves with questions about my recent purchase.

Best Regards,

Fairmer.
            This looks like it could be a fun thread - Google translator don't recognise anything so far ......... like a Scots version of Maskinisten - Jockenisten 'praps

Welcome along mate - looking forward to the bombardment

Gra
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Nae bad min, Tillyfourie, 10 points if yi ken far at is!

Cheers,

Fairmer.
              I can see this turning into anither Cabrach radio posting
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Radio Teuchter Stanley and Sandy Dukit aye! Back O the bus!

Comment

I ken far tillyfourie is! I am fae nae owner far awa! I bide in Ballater

Comment

wiz in Ballater twa wiks ago, nae good aboot the train station!

Comment

Efter e' pair o youse hev deen spikin in e doric weed be affa obliged if y wid return to the Bourtie Broadcasting Company standards

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                        Efter e' pair o youse hev deen spikin in e doric weed be affa obliged if y wid return to the Bourtie Broadcasting Company standards
                        Just starting to get the hang of it Muz.

Wha's wrong with the train station then fairmer?

You lot wanna be grateful I don't speak Welsh!!
                        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

It burnt down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...tland-32700968

The first pic of the Flames was taken out my pal Scott's kitchen window he phoned it in. Real shame for the village and the businesses affected!

Comment

I believe it is to be rebuilt, any talk of this in Ballater Wee Jim?

Comment

I believe it is to be rebuilt, any talk of this in Ballater Wee Jim?
                              You using Google translator there fairmer ?? - didn't see Doric in the list?

Comment

Working...
                              X