Forum Session Time outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Session Time outs

Ok .. I've discovered an annoying little issue just to give you guys the heads up, it is that if you dont complete a post within a certain timeframe, or leave your keyboard without any activity for a while the forum software will log you out and you lose your post or your reply you just spent ages typing

I'm going to extend the time out, but it will still have a maximum time out which I'll try and find out exactly how long that is and let you know

The other way around it is to make sure that when you log in,.. you check the 'rember me box' that way you wont have the problem at all
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Time outs

The default was 15 minutes for lack of forum activity, which Ive now doubled to 30, hopefully that will be enough .. if it isnt just let me know
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanx .. it did happen to me and I thought it was my end !
      Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Working...
      X