'cheap' diggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'cheap' diggers

Only a matter of time really, before the Polish stuff started hitting out shores!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Micro-Mini...item463ce1b486

£5K ...... full slewing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Micro-Mini...item463b9c9421

£4K ...... boom slew only

They slaughtered the canal boat market in the UK 10 years ago with less than 1/2 price boats .......... an' they weren't bad boats either.
    I gave up building 'em ...... could not compete with 'em, like for like

For yer average DIY-er or occasional user these'd probably last a long time

Not that far from me - might take a mosie on down there some time for a goosey and a demo

I've a little Manor Micron walker I've had 25 years or more and it's a lot better than a shovel. It's shifted some muck over the years and dug a few hundred yards of trenches for me, that I would not have wanted to dig by hand.
    Not a lot to look at, but it digs like hell and'll get down a good 6 feet if you must
    I'll get some pix up, as it is as I say a damned good tool for what it is/was in its day and it'll tow behind the car
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Wow they look a bit nasty .. but I guess its all for a price ... You have to go to a big show like BAUMA to see loads of diggers from companies from all over the world that all of us have never heard of ? ... loads of chinese stuff for example
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Wow they look a bit nasty .. but I guess its all for a price ... You have to go to a big show like BAUMA to see loads of diggers from companies from all over the world that all of us have never heard of ? ... loads of chinese stuff for example
      Yeah i I wondered where old trabants ended up! I'm surprised they don't do a flat pack at homebase

Comment

one for Muz

Cheap one of your favorite toys Muz

http://www.finn.no/finn/b2b/construc...nkode=57732004

£14.5K
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

mmmm I was looking at some last week on the web .. that seems a reasonable price compared to some I was looking it, I didnt realise they had a knuckle boom as well ? unless thats an option .. 5000 hrs for a 15 YO isnt massive either
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            mmmm I was looking at some last week on the web .. that seems a reasonable price compared to some I was looking it, I didnt realise they had a knuckle boom as well ? unless thats an option .. 5000 hrs for a 15 YO isnt massive either
            I think most of 'em are knuckle boomed Muz - without would be the exception, rather than the rule, I think - that's part of their unique versatility.

This is a lot of m/c for not a lot of money.
            Cost about 600 quid to ship it back ro ro freight on DFDS to Immingham.
            Last edited by v8druid; 20-07-2015, 09:43 AM. Reason: punctuation - didn't read right

Comment

Working...
            X