Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camoplast Tracks any good ?

Heres the odd interlocking camoplast chain which I think is too thin, but makes for a very smooth ride

Attached Images Attached Images
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Apprentice joiner
    Muz, you must remember that this is me sorting the machine in my first flush of enthusiasm having just got it. It obviously has been neglected and I would imagine one track failed or had had an accident, and was replaced, but they struggled on on the other rather than spend the dosh. Hence the uneven wear. Certainly one idler is far more 'pointed' than the other. I'm replacing both tracks and both idlers so that I know everything is as it should be. I hate having 'problem' machines in the farm yard, as otherwise when you REALLY need to use them is when the issues crop up.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMawson View Post
    Muz, you must remember that this is me sorting the machine in my first flush of enthusiasm having just got it.
    Ofcourse .. my time is short, to distinguish short/long term users. so I just post my findings. I've bought, sold, and used , hundreds of diggers over 25 years so I just cut to the chase Sometimes I just rant with miscellaneous findings .. but there will be nugget in there somewhere for searchers and users of similar interests
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help lots of others, which is why we exist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12