Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liebherr A910 Compact rubberduck

Hi everyone,

Just had one of those on Demonstration A Liebherr A910 Compact, must say what a pleasure it was to operate and preformed all the duties it was asked off, and economical as well on a 7.5 hr usage only used 39ltrs equalling to 5ltr/h, was a refreshing smooth machine on the hydraulics, cab was comfortable and well laid out not much to grumble about quality, all looked well built and pleasing to the eye
    Attached Files

That looks the ticket be a few £££'s though
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      That looks the ticket be a few £££'s though

it sure was a pleasure to operate Muz and it does cost a few shillings then i would like to spend, but hey hoe its Liebherr what can go wrong in 7yrs, unlike the Case the liebherr will be as good then as now i reckon :)

Comment

I never operated any of the Liebherr ducks before but I did operate a 932, 934, and a 952 excavator before and thought they were really nice machines I also spent some time on their track loaders like a 631 and a 632 and liked them much better than the Cat machines of that time as they had full joystick control instead of steering with your feet, just seemed to make that much easier to learn how to operate a track loader. Of course now Cat has a joystick option on their track loaders finally after all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by supply.parts
          Liebherr excavator A910 is a very compact, highly maneuverable, comfortable and with a very low fuel consumption. It is ideal for work done in the city and much more. It is easy to maintain and reliable. It is optimally adapted for use in different climate areas, due to the reliability of its construction, ensuring a high performance even in extreme conditions of exploitation. So, it is a good choise in my opinion.
          Don't hold their money so well, second hand though, but they are well made
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Fantastic looking machine there would be ideal for a tiltrotator and trailer setup but then you are into the Mega bucks and a kind bank manager

Comment

Originally posted by Menzi Man View Post
              Fantastic looking machine there would be ideal for a tiltrotator and trailer setup but then you are into the Mega bucks and a kind bank manager
              I hate to say it ... but I think bank managers are getting nice again ... Somebody must have told them that if they dont lend money .. they dont make a living
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Evening Sean nice to see you here !!
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Like your thinking shaun, if and when i do do a deal just watch this space and they're all be over me like a rash to put it in earthmovers or likes lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                  Evening Sean nice to see you here !!

Nice to see you nice brucey lol

Comment

Working...
                  X