Plant Operator For Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant Operator For Hire

Testing the water (as always) But I'd Rather like to get back onto a site of some description (going back and forth inside a shed is making me loose my patience)

Looking for apsolutely any driving job in the UK, provided it's economicly viable to do so.

CPCS Qualified (Just getting ready to send off for my blue card) In 360' Excavators, Telehandlers, Forward tipping Dumpers and Agri Tractors. I also have experince in Drilling rigs.

NVQ 2 Plant Operations
    NVQ 1 Performing Engineering Operations

6 Months Experince Trenching-Reinstatement/Drilling/Water Engineering
    Just over 1 months Experince working in a Recycling Plant useing telehandlers.

I carry my own basic tools and equipment (Spanners and genrally enough to keep a machine going day to day)

Looking for a minimum of £7hr as this is roughly the current pay, I am Green although I do my best and I'm willing to take on any challenge thrown at me, I prefer the challenge of precision work but bulking is always fun.

Any Oppertunitys considered. Although I would preferably like to go back to driving 360's.

Please PM Me for my number or anymore infomation you may require.

Thanks

Rory Sanders
    http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Any luck here/elsewhere Rory .. get sorted out ?

Comment

Not yet Mate. Got two job's to investegate tommorow. A offer for later in the year if theres work, and a Offer if I sort out being self employed and theres work.

I'm starting to become frustraited with the new equipment we have at work now (Shredder) It seems good but in reality it needs coaxing with a bit of 62 mm Acetelene pipe because the hoppers sides are too shallow for the material to slide in. It's getting annoying 2 days in and I'm the kinda person who dislikes doing nothing/being inefficent with a machine.

Another annoying fact is that all the jobs that come up atm are immediate start. I want to give at least 2 weeks notice (this firms been good to me) but I can't risk being out of work.

We'll see, In a few months I'll be excavating out our new site anyway :/
      http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Best of luck mate keep at it
        I Pull for a living

Comment

try the boys and girls at CCS 0161 429 2818 --- i know this is a manchester number but they have offices all over the place. i used them when i first started, lots of very good contracts and pay rates of around £10p/h s/e.

hope you get yourself sorted :)

Comment

Working...
          X