Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS Asset tracking - advice from plant & machinery company sought

Hello,

We are www.Bluhuski.com and we are retailers and distributors of GPS tracking devices. Many of our trackers are suitable for valuable assets.

What we are looking for is a forward thinking plant and machinery company that can help us develop the ultimate package that is suitable for small to medium sized operators, this partnership would benefit both parties through mutual marketing opportunities.

We would welcome any thoughts from forum members

John

Originally posted by Bluhuski View Post
    Hello,

We are www.Bluhuski.com and we are retailers and distributors of GPS tracking devices. Many of our trackers are suitable for valuable assets.

What we are looking for is a forward thinking plant and machinery company that can help us develop the ultimate package that is suitable for small to medium sized operators, this partnership would benefit both parties through mutual marketing opportunities.

We would welcome any thoughts from forum members

John
    Hi John & welcome ... what are the limitations you are trying to overcome ? I'm guessing your trying to develop something that is small, dust and shock proof ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X