Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket..................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket..................................

Ireland beat England at cricket in the world cup ....
    A driven man with a burning passion.

LOL I was hearing about this on the way home tonight .. it was billed as a stop press .. breaking news moment And good on the lads too
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Pfft, It's only cricket. It's not anything Important like a Arms Race Or Rugby Or anything
      http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
        Or Rugby
        AHA .. so..... an odd shaped ball lurker ! ...... Well I spose its a bit late to start a six Nations thread .. but I rekon you English boys are gonna take it easily ...... this time and rightly so .. some good games .. thought the Frogs were gonna throw a spanner in the works after they played us .. but they never repeated it
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

naah it will be UK V Ireland for the triple crown or grand Slam.............................................. ........... and as for the cricket ..well as said on the local tv it is paramount to England beating us at hurling..............not a cricket fan don't even know how it is scored just know the telly/radio said we won...................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I've always thought oddshaped balls are the best. Prevents idiots doing 400 kickups or stupid tricks where they spin a ball round there legs.

I reckon england will take it this year. Fortunatly the frogs where a one hit wonder.
            http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
              I reckon england will take it this year. Fortunatly the frogs where a one hit wonder.
              Yep Mr flood has come into his own .. looks like we'll be battling with the Italians for the spoon goddamit

Comment

Working...
              X