Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Thought I would say hello and step out from the shadows. Had forgotten I had signed up here until it the forum was brought to light on another board . Anyway I'm a plant mechanic from Glasgow

Hi Mark Name seems familiar some how

Comment

Howdy and welcome << also Glasgow Plant man
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Howdy and welcome << also Glasgow Plant man
        Thanks Muz, where is it your work in Glasgow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark10 View Post
          Thanks Muz, where is it your work in Glasgow.
          here
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome

Comment

My yard is in here
              Funny you should say that our yards just up the top of the hill looking down on you

Comment

Funny you should say that our yards just up the top of the hill looking down on you
                Ain't it a small world Mark Nice to see you - You'll like it here
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

You'll need a good set of peepers to see me .. its more like a bunker down there now

Comment

You'll need a good set of peepers to see me .. its more like a bunker down there now
                    Well it is Glasgy Muz - hear you need a bunker up there!!
                    Last edited by v8druid; 16-08-2015, 08:32 PM. Reason: not doing too well with the spelling tonight !! Dyslexic typing finger's started early tonight!!
                    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

You never know who is looking these days Is that your 12 tonner and dumper you can see off the road just before you go into Barrhead ?

Comment

You never know who is looking these days Is that your 12 tonner and dumper you can see off the road just before you go into Barrhead?
                        Depends who's asking

Comment

Depends who's asking
                          The bunker has been breached I'm just up the hill as a say working for Celmisa.

Comment

The bunker has been breached I'm just up the hill as a say working for Celmisa.
                            Well I've knocked on the Horses door a few times over the years ... but he's a busy lad I hope he's keeping you out of trouble too fella

Comment

Well I've knocked on the Horses door a few times over the years ... but he's a busy lad I hope he's keeping you out of trouble too fella
                              Theres never a dull moment put it that way your always kept busy

Comment

Working...
                              X