Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just thought I'd say hello, I've given up waiting to get activated on BCEF & I see every 1 else on there has come over here.

Just to to stir it up I'm a Engcon convert, but only a little ec02

Welcome we have a lot of cool forum features here, autosaving posts etc, you'll find it in the 'about' section if you get a chance to have a look
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

The site is easy to navigate even for a numpty on the computer like me.

Muz you seam to be on the ball with the up keep of the site

I've just got to Suss out picture posting from an I phone

Comment

Originally posted by 1 RB View Post

If you are browsing from a mobile or tablet .... At the very bottom left of your screen you have a style chooser, change it from default to default mobile. The forum will be re drawn as a mobile version optimised for your phone. For most devices it should automatically do that anyway, but it makes it easier to use from a mobile device
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          If you are browsing from a mobile or tablet .... At the very bottom left of your screen you have a style chooser, change it from default to default mobile. The forum will be re drawn as a mobile version optimised for your phone. For most devices it should automatically do that anyway, but it makes it easier to use from a mobile device

Sorted !!

this is the place where you just ask and help is instantly (usually) forthcoming 1RB
          How long you been waiting in the other place mate?
          Bloody disgrace!!
          Yer's gonna like it here - easy multiple pix and some great features.
          Welcome along Boyo.
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            Sorted !!

this is the place where you just ask and help is instantly (usually) forthcoming 1RB
            How long you been waiting in the other place mate?
            Bloody disgrace!!
            Yer's gonna like it here - easy multiple pix and some great features.
            Welcome along Boyo.
            Hi v8 driuid, I've been looking at the other place for a year & joined in January but have never been activated even after a few messages to the hungry caterpillar

I've been interested in your fabrication skills of the toys you've made for your hydreama & it's inspired me to buy a oxford plasma cutter & make an RSJ grading beam & rake for my little digger

Comment

Hi v8 driuid, I've been looking at the other place for a year & joined in January but have never been activated even after a few messages to the hungry caterpillar

I've been interested in your fabrication skills of the toys you've made for your hydreama & it's inspired me to buy a oxford plasma cutter & make an RSJ grading beam & rake for my little digger
              JANUARY FFS!!
              Unreal !!

thanks for your kind words #1 - great satisfaction to be had in creating yer own kit - Muz is a fair hand too!! - put up some info on the plasma Boyo - plenty of interested parties here, including me-not seen an Oxford plasma..... used plenty of their welders though!!

IIRC Muz sorted a dedicated welding, etc. type thread a while back, for sharing info on gear, etc. - dares say he'll be along and confirm that soon and where it is
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                JANUARY FFS!!
                Unreal !!

thanks for your kind words #1 - great satisfaction to be had in creating yer own kit - Muz is a fair hand too!! - put up some info on the plasma Boyo - plenty of interested parties here, including me-not seen an Oxford plasma..... used plenty of their welders though!!

IIRC Muz sorted a dedicated welding, etc. type thread a while back, for sharing info on gear, etc. - dares say he'll be along and confirm that soon and where it is
                i'm trying to put up some photos on a new thred but my cave man computer skills & I phone are a pain in the arse

Comment

i'm trying to put up some photos on a new thred but my cave man computer skills & I phone are a pain in the arse
                  Probs the block on new members (to stop spammers).. I'll change that for you now

Comment

Thats you now post away .. BTW I only bought my first mag mount drilling machine after being convinced by some of V8's posts .. should have bought one years ago .. its been a great asset

Comment

Working...
                    X