Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I know on the"Other Forum " there was a suggestion for an area for tilty turny things .
    As there already is Druids thread with his Druid buit one here , how much support is there for a stand alone forum section .???
    A show of support by members new and old ,an I am sure Muz will give it due consideration .

It goes without saying that suggestions are always welcome .... as a business owner in the industry I hope I'm always reasonably in touch with what peeps want to see but any gaps in the line up will always be worthy of consideration.

The forum is unlimited in its categories, but we need to keep them low enough to encourage browsers to look through all the categories without getting bored, yet have enough to sort out what goes where , and can be easily found.

Also .. if there are categories that arent generating many posts, they could be reduced and make space for others ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well the thread over there soon died off when there was no responce from Julian.
      Least members can see there is someone here that WILL listen , and respond .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        Well the thread over there soon died off when there was no responce from Julian.
        Least members can see there is someone here that WILL listen , and respond .
        Dont mean to be morbid .. but .. maybe the guy isnt well ? hope thats not the scenario but you never know ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Dont mean to be morbid .. but .. maybe the guy isnt well ? hope thats not the scenario but you never know ?
          Well ,as you can see in this thread ,offers had been made to help with the running of the forum .Thread is over a month old ,with no responce .
          http://www.ceforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7437
          There was also a thread started over 12 months ago about problems on the forum ,it was over 20 pages long , without once Julian replying .
          For what ever the reason . He is not prepared to put the time and effort in to maintaning the forum .
          Result is the forum is suffering for it ..
          I have been a member here for a fair while ,i usually look in there most days .There has always been a fiery loyalty to the forum by most members So i have never tried to poach members to here .I have put links up a couple of times , with the suggestion to dropin and have a look.

Comment

Working...
          X