Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello to everyone, I'm Bruce and based in N Scotland.
    dont know how I've managed to miss this place before, could only ever find one uk plant forum and have looked in on it but never signed up as seemed a bit quiet. Looks good here though!
    Is there an app for the forum as tend to find they work bit faster where data connection is slow?

Hi Bruce , welcome .. you can choose to surf the forum with a 'default mobile' style format which you select from a menu on the bottom left, this is optimised for mobile devices and works faster.
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      Hello to everyone, I'm Bruce and based in N Scotland.
      dont know how I've managed to miss this place before, could only ever find one uk plant forum and have looked in on it but never signed up as seemed a bit quiet. Looks good here though!
      Is there an app for the forum as tend to find they work bit faster where data connection is slow?
      As Ianoz'd likely say, along with his fellow Antipodeans ....... G'day Bruce .
      It's a great name and my middle one .
      Good you found the way in mate - more the merrier.
      Muz takes good care of 'tricks' here - enjoy !!!
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Yes found the way in! Set to mobile default now that's bit better!!
        Cheers lads

Comment

Welcome Bruce , I joined the forum over 4 years ago .Found it on the10th pages of a Google search,so have been posting away , helping get it closer to the front page

Comment

That'll be why never found it then don't think ever looked at that many pages of a Google search! Good that there seems to be spread of people from all over on here!

Comment

It just depends what you search for for .. put in Volvo EC15 Problem and we are the top hit

The site is well referenced for specific things or titles, particularly those with the text in the topic title
              Attached Files
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Running two komatsu machines so never have to google for problems should have bought a volvo !! Tin hat on running for cover! Hope mention of komatsu hasnt got me banned already!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  Running two komatsu machines so never have to google for problems should have bought a volvo !! Tin hat on running for cover! Hope mention of komatsu hasnt got me banned already!
                  Now't much wrong with Komies in my book ........ unless it's a bladed crawler ....... hear tell they can be 'troublesome' in the motor dept. eh Ian
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well , We have a Komatsu D65EX-12 . Had no problems apart from the odd hose blowing .
                    Been on a Komatsu PC220 a bit of late . Quite liked it .

Comment

Yep been running the komatsu for few 1000s of hours now, was the -5 120 I had that sold them to me we do a lot of forest work so take quite a hammering and stand up well. Centre joint seals going on my 160 though so will be investigating that soon, be prepared for questions !!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                        Now't much wrong with Komies in my book ........ unless it's a bladed crawler ....... hear tell they can be 'troublesome' in the motor dept. eh Ian
                        Me thinks ,there is much more to that story than has been Aired .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                          Me thinks ,there is much more to that story than has been Aired .
                          You an' me both then can you imagine having to try to deal with him? OMG!!

Comment

Working...
                          X