Poor 531

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor 531

Well this weeks gradually getting shitter between 7-3 (agency has rung me up today.. I might just take it)...

This morning I walked into my poor abused 531 being murdered by another operator. Black followed by White smoke over 1100rpm. Sadly he had been told to drive on as it was not useing water/coolant.

So Me being me I decided to drain the sedimenter. So I drive up the workshop and do it. Of course JCB's have to be bleed as there JCB's.

After about 5 attempts of draining and bleeding she was running worse than ever (billowing out white smoke), we had no spare filters and by this point I had 2 of the firms engineers doing it... So we gave in and called in the hire firm.

They came at the end of my shift and changed the fuel filters, I was asked if the warning light had come on as water would... the fuel pump.

But hat's off to the engineer, she's running sweet as a nut now.

Of course by the time I got back my shift was over and it was changeover time. Where I got yelled at for leaving the bucket up whilst explaining what had happened and things to keep a eye on to the next driver... Seriously if this Idiot continuies to stay on my back about pointless little things i'm going to throw the keys at him and go work in tescos. (Yes Sean, I know)
    http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Sorry Jd but are you mad at the swing shift operator?? no point in getting wound up over things beyond your control, if the management don't give a feck then all that will happen is you will keep making him look good if you don't show him up for the plonker he is.......................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

No, Just pissed off with the week so far. Two faced managment shit types also tend to get on my nerves. But my days would be bland without them. Eitherway the Nightshift driver should'nt of been told to drive on, but he was.

Anyway, It just shows how much diffrence a clean set of filters makes.

I forgot to mention that my van's back door is now crippled following a attack by the mudguard pipe of a artic lorry. Another job for the weekend. Least the driver was honest enough to admit he did it.
      http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
        No, Just pissed off with the week so far. Two faced managment shit types also tend to get on my nerves. But my days would be bland without them. Eitherway the Nightshift driver should'nt of been told to drive on, but he was.
        Probs because if it was a hired machine no one would come out and give cover during the night
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X