25 years trading coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 years trading coming up

Wondering how to celebrate or not bother also got my silver wedding not long after .. I think its gonna be a tough couple of months
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Trip to Paris she would love that just dont bring me back any smelly cheese ........ yuk

Comment

Congratulations on both milestones Muz .

Comment

Thx dude I don't know whether I'm at the laugh or cry bit
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well done on both counts Muz.
          I made it to 30 years actively trading before my body let me down and had to pack it all in! Then took another 4 to sort it all out !!

Me an' SWMBO are at 17+ yrs IIRC - don't know where any of it went?
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            Well done on both counts Muz.
            I made it to 30 years actively trading before my body let me down and had to pack it all in! Then took another 4 to sort it all out !!

Me an' SWMBO are at 17+ yrs IIRC - don't know where any of it went?
            Yea me neither .. worse when I look at my son .. I don't know wtf time went ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Well done mate, which one would you consider the easier to reach and which one would you do all over again?

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
                Well done mate, which one would you consider the easier to reach and which one would you do all over again?

Mick
                Cheers guys ... Haha ! Now that ........ is a tough question Mick !!!

Comment

Yeh know what you mean there.

Pam's kids were 11 and 13 when I first met 'em - now both have degrees and married. Josh is just finishing his Masters in Marine Biology, Vicki has her own biz and shop, designing and building wedding dresses and a kiddy due in November!!

WTF did the time go??????
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Yeh know what you mean there.

Pam's kids were 11 and 13 when I first met 'em - now both have degrees and married. Josh is just finishing his Masters in Marine Biology, Vicki has her own biz and shop, designing and building wedding dresses and a kiddy due in November!!

WTF did the time go??????
                    Ah well done to them and you fella .. better get a we glass of penderyn out boyo my un is doing imunology

Comment

Ah well done to them and you fella .. better get a we glass of penderyn out boyo my un is doing imunology
                      Imunology! This is problem what was a snotty nosed school kid that's had the lot,, measles mumps and probably plenty of tetanus!

And now they want to know why, LOL good luck to them though, an Ology under their belt.

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
                        Imunology! This is problem what was a snotty nosed school kid that's had the lot,, measles mumps and probably plenty of tetanus!

And now they want to know why, LOL good luck to them though, an Ology under their belt.

Mick
                        Thers some really big break throughs just on the horizon Mick like Malaria .. apparently the drug companies will produce the drug for free if they crack it .. the potential worldwide effect is massive

I get my tetanus shot too AND WORTH POINTING OUT TO ANYONE READING THIS .. VERY IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE DEALING WITH GROUND ENGAGING EQUIPMENT good point mick .. ill make this a sticky witha trim dude if thats ok ?

Comment

Real good field to get in to - plenty of work there!!

I have huge respect for the medics generally and especially the hematologists - such a vast and complicated system to understand - owe my life to 'em

Comment

Real good field to get in to - plenty of work there!!

I have huge respect for the medics generally and especially the hematologists - such a vast and complicated system to understand - owe my life to 'em
                            Yes .. my boy was born with 'great transposition', which is heart formed but in wrong direction/way round .... so arteries wrong way round .. if the docs didnt find it at birth it was certain death ... hes 21 this year and i'll still kick his arse for being a messy git...

Comment

Yes .. my boy was born with 'great transposition', which is heart formed but in wrong direction/way round .... so arteries wrong way round .. if the docs didnt find it at birth it was certain death ... hes 21 this year and i'll still kick his arse for being a messy git...
                              Wow!! They are amazing eh !!, as is the species generally and what we've learnt to do - shame about the high incidence of 'throwbacks' though - if we could just develop a method of weeding a few out

Comment

Working...
                              X