Hello from the States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the States

Good evening. 1st and foremost, thanks to Muz for getting me activated. 2nd, thanks to Ianoz (you can all blame him later) for making me aware of another interesting forum to join in. B4D2USA is also B4D2 @ ACMOC and ACME. I'm also fairly regular @ BCEF. I'm a wee bit active in the ACMOC club, so if'n anyone has a need to chat, I'm here.

About myself, Self employed contractor from Chicago, Illinois, USA. Ive got a small fleet of old Caterpillars and a few pieces of other kit for the country "estate." Glad to be here. I hope to get to know a new bunch of like-minded folks from around the world.

Welcome Bruce ! Nice to have ya here mate

Comment

Hi Bruce .. welcome
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Howdy .. welcome
        Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

hello
          What you looking at ? ..

Comment

howdo fella
            Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Originally posted by FrankB View Post
              howdo fella
              LOL, my Grandma always replied "I do as I please when the boss ain't lookin'"

Thanks all.

Comment

Hi Bruce , Welcome aboard .. You are a building contractor aren't you ?. I have never really asked what sort of work you are involved in . I can remember you speaking about tiling .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  Hi Bruce , Welcome aboard .. You are a building contractor aren't you ?. I have never really asked what sort of work you are involved in . I can remember you speaking about tiling .
                  Soup to nuts, that what I do. In general, I am a building contractor. My specialty used to be major reconstructs of apartments and condos within the hi-rises (skyscrapers) that are so prevalent in the city of Chicago. The economy, some back stabbing and my focus out at the CPHQ has taken that down considerably. I still keep in it though. We're going to start land clearing for the house that my Fiancee and I will be building this summer. I've been servicing the D4 and 933 in anticipation. Snow the next couple of days, then I think spring will take hold and we will be busy.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                    Soup to nuts, that what I do. In general, I am a building contractor. I've been servicing the D4 and 933 in anticipation. Snow the next couple of days, then I think spring will take hold and we will be busy.
                    We will of course be expecting photos you know..............................................
                    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                      We will of course be expecting photos you know..............................................
                      But of course! (In my best Fench accent).

Comment

howdy mate

Comment

Working...
                        X