No announcement yet.

Stothert and Pitt roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah it turned into a nightmare Graham . I picked a ral colour that was good to within a shade of what I thought it should be . Got 4 litres of it mixed , not within an asses roar of the colour I wanted . Ended up doing a blend with other colours I had on a small scale to see if I could get the colour I wanted . I did eventually so I ordered the relevant amounts on a percentage basis to achieve the desired colour ....
    Yeah right!! Local place mixed another batch of an olive green I used on a pump during the summer. The fool who mixed it on their computer guided system turned out something closer to Brunswick green than olive despite having mixed it to the same formula as he did 8 weeks previously.
    By the time I mixed and blended enough stuff to get what I consider to be an 85% match , I had gone from 4 litres to 6.25 !!!!!
    At that stage I had to draw a line and settle for what I had or risk a nervous breakdown or 7 years for manslaughter....

Comment

Progress

Power plant installed
      Attached Files

Comment

Just about the only thing I'm now short of is the Stothert and Pitt badge that goes on the back . It's oval in shape about 9 inches wide and made of cast aluminium .
        Has any one got one lying around ? Please ... Cash waiting ...

Comment

Working...
        X