Sany and EngCon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sany and EngCon

Recently Diane my daughter Rosie and I just came back from a trip to the Rocky Mountains of Canada (we only live an hour and a half away) we did some camping in the Province of British Columbia which I might add is a beautiful to go and would move there if there was enough work. On our way back I noticed an excavator with a familiar lump on the end and it was just as I thought an EngCon Tiltrotator with some sort of oilquick system so the operator doesn't have to leap out to connect hoses for any attachments. I have been wanting to see how that system works for several years now but have never had the opportunity till today. Sadly the place was closed for the long weekend so I'll phone there this week and try to find out more about it. I would also like to find out more about the machine it was attached to as it was a Chinese made Sany 7.5 tonne excavator it was brand new as was the Tilt-rotator so it was hard to see if there were any faults with the machine. Here's a few pictures.
    Attached Files

I was wondering when these makes would start to appear in europe .. seems they have a base in Germany

Heres the pdf link to that machine spec. Isuzu engined, and its the smallest one they make.

http://tdlequipment.com/wp-content/u...Sany-SY75C.pdf
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

They are here in Australia as well .
      Some nice scenery it was blocking out there Bert . I see was we call a Pig trailer over to one side to .

Comment

Yeah it's the first Chinese excavator I've looked at I can't say anything good or bad about it as I haven't tried operating it yet......can't be any worse than JCB. lol Yeah scenery was fantastic yesterday as the rain we experienced at lower elevations turned to snow at higher elevations, sure made quite the contrast as the trees are only starting to turn yellow for fall now.

Comment

Working...
        X